10 ESSENTIAL TOOLS FOR TRAVELING – A MUST HAVE ITEMS FOR TRAVELLING
Depending on multiple scenarios, for instance, the place you are traveling to, distance you intend to cover, the reason for your travel, the number of people traveling with you and your age; the items you need may quite differ, but in the mid of slip-ups there are apparatuses you can’t do away with.
In the first scenario i.e. place to travel, this literally means the environmental condition of the place you intend to spend time: is it a cold place like most of the European countries or a hot place like most African countries especially those under the Saharan desert. Then if your vacation is directed to the first instance (cold place) then the items you require must be cold-friendly items like heavy clothes and conversely, in the other instance, that is a hot place, then you need to take with you hot-friendly items like light clothes.
Now regardless of all those limitations, let’s see some traveling essentials to pack by any traveler
10 Common essential tools for traveling
- Travel Bag – in any vacation, even if it is on the other side of the city you are living, the one thing you necessarily should have is a This is where you should put any item you want to carry with you.
- Environmental friendly cloths – as already highlighted in the introduction part, in case you are traveling to counties under the Saharan desert you need to pick with you light clothes and as well some heavy ones like blanket because, in those countries, very cold weather may be experienced during night times so heavy blanket may be handy then. However, cold places have got constant low temperature regardless of the time of the day (night, daylight) so if you are touring in those places you can frankly concentrate on picking heavy clothes alone; like jacket, gloves, hat, heavy sweaters and so on.
- Camera – it has globally become a norm that all travelers especially those touring new places, should carry a camera with them. This is purposely important as the photos taken become source of memory, documentaries and as well as entertainment. No matter how funny-looking areas you’ve seen, how beautiful creatures you’ve seen and how glutinously you’ve enjoyed your journey, nobody including your self will tend to recall that if you didn’t take pictures/videos. Camera is vitally important and you should include it in you ‘A must have items for my journey’.
- Compass direction tool – Some places in South America, West Africa, and some Asian countries experience heavy rainfalls that can easily turn your direction knowledge off. In these scenarios the only thing that can lead you to the right direction is by use of Compass, so let compass tool be in your bag or else you may experience the same incidence which a friend of mine who happened to visit one of the west African countries that greatly experience heavy tropical rains who then wasn’t carrying a compass tool then lost direction. It took him like a month to get back to where he could know.
- Environmental friendly shoes – this point could be in the list of clothes, but due to the diverse use of shoes we could make it a standalone point; in case you are venturing on highly infrastructural areas/cities like Paris, London, New York, Legos, New Delhi, etc. you may need to carry with you fashion shoes and probably formal shoes if you are aged unlike when you are intending to venture forests and deserts, you will need to wear protective shoes that can prevent your feet from injuries.
- International Payment Cards – Gone are the days when one had to carry cash money with them. you can deposit enough fund in your bank account and then access your balance from anywhere in the world by using International cards; like MasterCard, American Express, Visa Card, etc.
- Body lotions – this requirement can be overlooked if you are venturing cities or urban areas because all you need is to have some money and you could buy those items from anywhere but what if you are visiting a rural area, a forest or a desert place, then you will be forced to buy those items from urban center where you are commencing your journey from.
- Tent – assuming that you will want to spend like a week or a month or even more in the forest or desert then you will have to plan somewhere to sleep temporarily then that could be none other than a tent. Tents being the cheapest temporary makeshift houses, they do protect you from poor environmental conditions and can stand beautiful shelter.
- Lamp/light – Lamps are considered instrumental in all vacations which involve paying visits to rural, forest, deserts and uninhabitable mountainous areas. This is mainly because light is needed more than a third of the night time, and in case of unforeseen issue arises then it becomes the ever necessary item you must include in your list. Never underestimate lamp/torch or just one thing that can give out light.
- First-Aid Kit – prevention is better than cure, you may not know when you get a slight but dangerous wound in your journey! So better you know the basics of carrying out first-aid activities and pack first-aid related tools. To mention some of these tools so that you can get them instantly, take a look on this list:
7 First-Aid Tool Kit Tools:
- Antiseptic Wash – this is medically recommended for washing fresh wounds.
- Medical Tape – this is useful in wrapping around the wound.
- Elastic Bandage (ACE bandage) – this is useful in wrapping on injury part to stop swelling of that part
- Gloves – in case you are giving first-aid help to a colleague or someone else then, to reduce the possible spread of unforeseen diseases you could use Gloves.
- Scissors – this tool enables you accomplish multiple tasks, for instance, cutting the desired length of medical tape and snipping away off the piece of cloth that is possibly covering the wounded part.
- Tweezers – this tool also serves multiple jobs, for instance, extracting thorns, insect stingers and debris of glassware.
- Antibiotics – you should as well seek two or three brands of this item from the nearest pharmacy before you start your journey and add to the tool kit list.